1. Upon receipt of your order, and its successful processing, dispatch will be within 24 hours (one working day) weekends and Bank Holidays excepted.
2. Internet based products, e-books and all other electronic material (as detailed) will be delivered automatically by return.
3. Written material (documents, reports, books) will be dispatched by first class mail. A record of postage will be kept. Recorded or registered delivery, requiring an extra cost, can be requested at the time the order is placed. An adjustment will be made and charged accordingly.
4. Any request to cancel an order, or part of an order, should be made in writing at the earliest possible time. All requests will be acknowledged by return, and treated on an individual basis.
5. Refunds, where applicable, will be made within 7 workings days upon the return of product(s) in question. These will be made in full and to the credit/debit card used for the original purchase.
If you wish to ask about any of the above, please email [email protected] or call our office on 01625 315654.